Thursday, February 28, 2013

Maria Mak. Burnaby Realtor. 604.839.6368




 Maria Mak. Burnaby Realtor** Premium real estate services**


My name is Maria Mak 麥福玲, a Burnaby REALTOR® / Metro Vancouver Real Estate Agent with Sutton Centre Realty. 

 I approach real estate the same way I approach my art...with passion! When it comes to serving my clients, I always come with a big smile and, most importantly, a big heart!


Since 1989 I have made a point of ensuring each satisfied client is not only content with their purchase but does so with a heartfelt smile. While I’m proud to have been honoured with the Sutton President Award, it is more important that I serve and meet all your real estate needs.


For over 24 years I have not only been in the business of real estate but in the business of making dreams come true. This is not just any property, this is your home.


Residential, multi-family and project marketing are my specialties. I look forward to serving you in English, Cantonese or Mandarin. Let me take care of your most important real estate assets and I’ll make you smile...that’s a promise.


Contact me for my unique Real Estate Marketing Plan and my Cash Back Closing Cost Package. I can leverage the latest technology and marketing systems to maximize profitability and guarantee satisfaction for you.


Visit Maria Mak's website @ www.mariamak.com for latest real estate market updates. 

10 comments:

  1. While I’m proud to have been honoured with the Sutton President Award, it is more important that I serve and meet all your real estate needs.Routhier Plumbing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real estate in Pakistan is an important and growing sector of economy of Pakistan. Pakistan spends $5.2 billion on construction in a year. Real Estate Industry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to withdraw in March as I would be 59 1/2 but now that my REIT shares were sold for Xenia at 8 to 1 I have nothing. Ameriprise gave no advice on the situation. the real estate center asheville

    ReplyDelete
  4. A new ranking of home insurance companies shows that just focusing on what you pay in premiums isn't necessarily the smartest idea. home insurance atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  5. I approach real estate the same way I approach my art...with passion! When it comes to serving my clients, I always come with a big smile and, most importantly, a big heart! homes for sale st petersburg fl waterfront

    ReplyDelete
  6. I approach real estate the same way I approach my art...with passion! When it comes to serving my clients, I always come with a big smile and, most importantly, a big heart! Ascenergy

    ReplyDelete
  7. See homes for sale in Bellevue, WA. Search Bellevue, WA MLS listings, view photos, compare schools and find Bellevue, WA real estate agents. Bellevue real estate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your site I will definitely be telling my friend about it, as she is thinking about moving. She is unsure which real estate market to use, so far she only knows she will be using Move My Stuff when moving. Thanks for the info :)

    ReplyDelete